It’s time to stop struggling against your problems and avoid the most common manifesting mistakes. My mindset classes are the fastest way to tap into the positive outcome that you actually want to create.
What are Mindset Classes?
A Self-Paced Online Class Platform by
Celebrity Mindset Coach, Laura St. John.
If you want to create dramatic change in your life, you need more than just the whoosh of motivation it takes to start. You need easy way to flip downspirals, flex a healthy mindset through ups and downs, and step into a much bigger vision for yourself — without worrying about the weight your past.
That’s why I built Mindset Classes.
Stop second-guessing. With proven tools to follow, you can remove self doubt.
Get there faster with an easy roadmap.
Speed up your powers. How to fix the 10 most common mistakes you didn’t know you were making!
- Why your vision board isn’t working
- How to stop starting over
- How to stop taking action when you’re not feeling enough
- How to tap into imagination
- How to stop figuring out HOW it will unfold
- How to stop putting yourself last
- How to stop over-thinking it
- How to hold the bar on your vision ’til it comes true
How to get a crystal clear vision, see the path, and think bigger!
- How to stretch a bigger goal
- How to stop worrying
- How to flip negative into positive
- How to take massive action
- How to feel happier every step of the way
How to shrink down what’s holding you back.
- How to stop being your own roadblock
- How to avoid the blame game
- How to shrink the “BUT”
- What your excuses reveal about you and your goals
- How to wipe away excuses for good
- How to flip excuses into action
When you learn to stop hating yourself and start creating yourself, you speed up everything else!
- When did someone or something convince you that you were not beautiful?
- How a yo yo diet messes with body image
- Learn how to accept a compliment
- Dress your body, not your body image
- Simple tricks to lose weight and grow taller
- How to stop running away from the camera
- What do you see in your reflection?
- You are not just a before or after photo
How to develop a more positive outlook.
- How to flip a bad mood
- How to hold the keys of your emotional power
- The one degree of change rule
- How to shift your body language
- How to stop get off the roller coaster and avoid self sabotage
How to stop over-controlling the pieces that are outside of your control.
- How to quiet the victim voice that feels out of control
- How to stop complaining and start taking new actions
- How to handle mistakes
- How to harness the power of emotions
- How to inspire without being bossy
How to crank up confidence from the inside out.
- How to stop squishing your own confidence
- Confidence vs arrogance
- How to face your fears to uncover more confidence
- How to have confidence when you’re feeling disappointment
- Walk the walk and talk the talk
How to make swift, clear decisions toward your goals.
- How to redefine what willpower means to you
- How to flex that mental muscle between your ears
- How to stop re-negotiating with yourself once you’re path is set
- How to expect the unexpected
- How to boost your willpower at home or on the go
How to end the battle and create more time in your day.
- How to stop battling the lack of time
- How to get more done in less time
- What to do when you have too much time
- How to increase energy to create more time
- Stop losing sleep to get things done
How to release the old you to step into the new you.Are you testing or trusting yourself?
- No labels, no limits. How to recycle old limitations.
- How to handle judgement like a pro.
- How to “Do Less Better”
- How to handle ups and downs like a champion
How to have the “aha” moment of change.
- When to use motivation vs inspiration
- Are you afraid of too much success?
- How to bust through a plateau
- How to drop the baggage of the past
- How to boost courage
How to shine the light and see beyond the goal.
- It’s not the enemy or reward
- How to have guilt-free “ME” time
- How to deal with old feelings of failure
- How to be grateful and be ok with wanting more!
- The end is just the beginning: enjoy the process
- How do you project success? Make a positive impact.
Change your life in 3 simple steps.
1. fix common mistakes
As you click through my self-paced library, you’ll learn how to see past your current problems so you can flip negative to positive.
2. speed up your progress
Next, you will learn to remove the self doubt and take more control.You’ll be so proud of how quickly you learn new skills to create change.
3. TAKE massive ACTION
Within minutes, you’ll be thinking bigger and more clearly. Decisions become faster and easier than ever. Hold on tight! Your life is about to upspiral!
Athlete & Influencer
Livvy started taking my mindset over 5 years ago when she felt stuck in her sports performance. Now she’s the most famous NCAA athlete, with over 5 million social media followers. She’s making mainstream media as she carves a path that’s inspiring fans all over the world to dream bigger.
Vanessa started taking my mindset classes when she felt stuck in her career and purpose and wanted to see past a tragic experience. Now she’s mixing her favorite talents in acting and real estate — landing a part in the cast of Netflix’s Emmy-award nominated show, Selling Sunset. Most importantly, she’s living everyday to her fullest.
As seen in
Avoid the most common manifesting mistakes you probably didn’t even realize you were making. Learn how to flip them to create a positive new result.
Unblock the happiness that’s already inside you. Hack your way to feeling more joy in your everyday moments.
BODY IMAGE WORKSHOP
Stop hating and start creating. Build unstoppable confidence as you transform how you see yourself.
“This changed EVERYTHING for me. It’s hard to think back at how fear had me totally paralyzed”
Start Manifesting Today
We’re so confident Laura’s Mindset Classes will flip your life around, that we created The Strong Confident Living® Guarantee which means you can see the difference for yourself, 100% risk free.